How we add value
- Jewel’s approach is pragmatic and inclusive of your culture e.g. include values and behaviours.
- Based on a training needs analysis we can create a tailored training programme.
- We focus on the training outcomes to individuals and businesses.
- Dedicated programme manager.
- Consistent coach/assessor if relevant.
- Clear on benefits to your staff and organisation to provide a Return on Investment.
- Highly trained Jewel Training staff.
- Clear timetable of training planned and expectations defined.
- Review progress and feedback.
Over the past 10 years that Jewel Training has been working with Foam Engineers they have added value by developing the company in such a way that we have now a real edge in a competitive market place. Julie and the team have supported us to develop business strategy and vision, given us expert advice around restructuring the business against business goals, have developed a new senior team and enabled other staff to be developed so that they feel part of the company and committed to its growth. In a recent Financial Health Rating we have seen the business becoming more profitable thanks to, in part, Julie and Jewel training’s input in the business. In addition, Jewel has helped Foam to attract a more diverse workforce that Jewel Training has now developed.James Wiles, Director, Foam Engineers