Jewel Training deliver National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs). These are work-based qualifications, achieved through assessment and training. An NVQ assesses an employee’s ability to do the job that they are employed to do. Delegates must provide evidence that they have the ability to carry out their job to a given standard in order to gain an NVQ.
Some of the subjects Jewel Training can cover (generally from Level 2-7) are:
- Business and Administration
- Business Improvement Techniques
- Customer Service
- Team Leading
- Warehousing and Storage Skills
Jewel Training takes a coaching approach to all of our NVQs which follow a blended learning style - one to one, workshops and Accessor support via email. We provide Workbooks for the delegates to work from, as well as a Logbook to answer appropriate questions about the work. Delegates can also attend relevant workshops and interact with other delegates from other companies – helping to develop confidence in their work.
Why are NVQs popular with employers:
- Completed in the workplace.
- Designed to reflect the latest industry trends.
- Provide employees with the skills that are really needed.
- NVQs have been shown to improve staff retention, motivation and productivity.
Jewel Training is able to offer NVQs in a number of subjects (as above). Our team of qualified Assessors are fully accredited to the ILM and City & Guilds standards.