Jewel Training are a successful training and development consultancy, based in Oxfordshire. Our aim is to Develop Brilliance in People, Teams and Business. We develop people across all levels of an organisation, and through a number of methods including business consultancy (including Senior Leadership development and Business Process Improvement), coaching & mentoring, bespoke workshops, facilitated sessions and qualifications.
To ‘Develop Brilliance in People, Teams and Business’ we work closely with our clients to understand their culture, strategy, goals and objectives. This ensures that we facilitate the right training delivered by specialist trainers. Our style is fun, pragmatic, realistic and practical, using expert deliverers to achieve tangible business benefits. We believe we do make a difference to our clients who tend to be based in the Thames Valley (Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire).
Julie Johns founded Jewel Training & Development in 1999 to offer high quality training and coaching support to all types and sizes of organisations. Julie's values - integrity, passion, fairness, creativity and being customer-centric, are values the team at Jewel work to every day. Julie promotes these values in her choice of training Associates, Jewel’s delivery style and the way Jewel Training builds relationships with all its clients.
Jewel Training in Oxfordshire is an Approved Centre for the following awarding organisations: ILM, City & Guilds and Pearson. Being an Approved Centre enables us to ensure that we maintain high standards of delivery. We provide a robust internal verification process which supports our assessment and delivery process. All of our processes are then subject to external verification by the Awarding Organisations.
The way we work
- We work with internal and external partners to ensure the development of a comprehensive, relevant programme.
- We are flexible and can respond to your required timescales.
- We are a fun, dynamic team.
- We provide on-going support and evaluation throughout the development process through reviews, action planning, reflective learning and a thorough evaluation process.
- We continually receive excellent feedback from clients for our work and the results achieved within their teams and business – you will see their comments throughout our site.