The Jewel Training Team
Julie Johns - Managing Director & Founder
With qualifications in English, Sociology and Communications; and Julie's long history in training within industry - it was a natural next step for Julie to start her own business - Jewel Training & Development - in 1999. A company that has developing brilliance at its core, wanting people, teams and business to reach their full potential.
Julie prides herself on her ability to hear what the customer needs and deliver, whether it be her own training / coaching, or through one of her specially selected associates.
Louise Bridges - Finance Assistant
Louise joined Jewel in 2016 after a break to have a family. Previously she has worked in banking, finance, accounts and as a Dental Nurse. Louise is your point of contact for all your invoice and payment queries.
Louise has a special interest in Special Educational Needs and Disabilities. She volunteers for a local organisation who support the parents of special needs children to ensure they are getting the education and support they need and deserve. She also enjoys baking, which the Jewel team don’t seem to mind!
Debbie Isaacs - Quality Manager
Debbie is an experienced Learning and Development professional whose experience includes consulting on Management, Leadership and Coaching programmes, as well as Quality Management Systems.
As an accredited Internal and External Verifier for the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) Debbie has managed programmes in both the Private and Public sectors. These have included Unipart, Babcock, RAF, Royal Navy and Oxfordshire County Council.
Her experience includes working with Oxford Brookes Universtity as a consultant to their Core Management and Leadership Programme, which was short listed for The Times Higher Education Awards for 'Outstanding Contribution to Leadership Development'.
Debbie has degrees in English and Law and Post-Graduate qualifications in Management and Coaching & Mentoring.
Debbie has been a consultant for Jewel since the company formed and, when not working, can be found growing and arranging flowers for herself and others, including The National Trust where she volunteers at a local property.
Michelle Reynolds - Marketing Assistant
A trained Social Media Manager, Michelle works with us part time and looks after our marketing activities, including our social media posts and our e-mail communications. If you have feedback for Jewel Training & Development, Michelle would love to hear from you!
At Jewel we work with carefully selected Training Consultants who specialise in a range of topics and styles. This allows us to deliver excellent training and development across a full range of subjects, and at all levels of an organisation. They are selected to join Jewel based on the following criteria:
- Past experience of the subjects, and excellent client testimonials and feedback.
- Qualifications - we expect all Training Consultants to have adult learning and/or teaching qualifications.
- Ethics and values which mirror those of Jewel.
- The variety of delivery modes and styles they offer, for example use of accelerated learning, scenario planning, practical activities, certified profiling practitioner, skills practitioner.
- Relevant coaching qualifications, such as the ILM Level 5 Diploma in Workplace Coaching.
- ILM approved trainers – to achieve this Training Consultants complete the Jewel verification process. This involves lesson plan sampling, observations of workshop delivery, feedback from delegates and clients.