Jewel Training & Development Ltd are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our students and customers; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering interest with us for a training programme (of any duration), this may include your:
- full name
- contact details (telephone number(s), postal and email addresses)
- date of birth
- National Insurance number
- previous qualifications
Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us will be used for the purposes specified in this data protection (privacy) policy.
We may use your personal information to:
- Register you with Awarding Organisations (for example ILM, City & Guilds, Pearson) if you are studying for a recognised qualification
- Enrol you as a student with a funding partner (for example Chichester College, Abingdon & Witney College)
- Process UK government (Skills Funding Agency (SFA)) or European (European Social Fund (ESF)) funding for training courses, through a funding partner
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Send to you development insights, training tips and notifications of open courses
- Occasional e-newsletter marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by email (you can “unsubscribe” or inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- Provide statutory third parties with statistical information about our students and/or customers – but this information will not be used to identify any individual
- Deal with enquiries and/or complaints made by or about you, in accordance with our legal obligations
We will not sell or provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing or any similar reason.